Are you facing lower body fat problems?
Obesity occurs when your triglyceride levels exceed the normal level in human bodies.
Triglycerides: the main culprits behind fat build-up. Triglycerides are stored in fat cells when fatty food is consumed but not immediately used. These fat cells may lead to severe health problems and diseases such as cancer, heart complications, and stroke.
There are 5 major types of lower body fat problems which are as follows:
Obese since childhood and adolescent years with a huge appetite
- Obese patients are likely to be isolated and ridiculed. They also often feel inferior, seriously affecting their self-confidence.
- If not controlled, congenital lower body fat problem becomes more severe, forming life-long obesity.
- Have a higher risk of health problem and death.
Visible especially on the tummy, hips and thighs where fats are hard and firm.
- Affects one’s physique and increases the risk of liver cancer, stroke, heart disease and other serious ailments such as cancer.
- The accumulated fat can pressure the spine cords, causing damage. This can limit one’s activities.
- Stout and pudgy legs easily lead to leg cramps, eczema, and varicose veins.
- Bloated body, often on the tummy, hips, and thighs.
- Stretch marks begin to form on the tummy, especially after giving birth.
- Hips and thighs show apparent cellulites due to fat cells.
- Slower metabolism.
- Depression due to physical appearance.
- Prone to lower body enema which affects hormone, such as shorter period of menstruation. In the long run, this can seriously affect fertility.
- Feels weak easily due to lower metabolism and experiences shortness of breath.
- Body pain, joint pain, palpitation, inability to concentrate and so on.
- Higher probability in suffering from breast cancer and endometrial cancer.
- Changes of the endocrine hormones due to menopause can lead to mood swings, anxiety, and faces a higher risk of depression.
- Swelling of legs, gout and arthritis.
- A higher chance of developing dementia.
- One has a strong desire for food or has a huge appetite.
- Gets tired easily, lethargic and lacks concentration.
- Pudgy, saggy appearance with huge waistline and thighs.
- Increases the risk of diseases at an earlier age, causes high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes and many major diseases that may lead to premature death.
- Accelerate ageing process and causes early menopause in women.
- May cause the slowing down of blood circulation leading to varicose veins.
Other lower body fat problems:
- Bulging tummy
- Wide hips
- Meaty thighs
- Stretch marks
Are you facing fat problems? Click here to evaluate yourself now. If you would like to be rid of excess triglycerides, how to lose weight and regain your feminine curves, do check out the dorra slimming treatments on how to burn fat.